- RUDY PEREZ, CHAIRMAN/CEO; DELIA ORJUELA, PRESIDENT; DESMOND CHILD, CHAIRMAN EMERITUS
- The Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame (LSHOF) announced today a new leadership line-up with former President Rudy Pérez assuming the role of Chairman/CEO; BMI executive, Delia Orjuela appointed President; and former Chairman/CEO, Desmond Child becoming Chairman Emeritus.
- The LSHOF Executive team currently consists of, in addition to Rudy, Delia and Desmond: Executive Vice President, Karen Sherry; Secretary and Executive Director, Betsy Pérez, Chief Legal Officer, Dario Carnevale, Senior Vice Presidents Claudia Brant, Alexandra Lioutikoff, and Jorge Mejía.
- The Latin Songwriters Hall Of Fame (El Salón De La Fama De Los Compositores Latinos) was co-founded by Rudy Pérez and Desmond Child with the mission of educating, preserving and celebrating the legacy of the world’s greatest Latin songwriters and their music and encouraging the development of future generations of songwriters.
- During her spare time, Orjuela is involved with the Latin outreach on behalf of St. Jude Children’s Hospital, she currently sits on the Los Angeles Board for Education through Music, and most recently was named President of the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame.
Read full article: communitynewspapers.com